leo
Leipoldt’s Grave
6th January 2016
gardens
Ramskop Nature Garden
6th January 2016
tronk

Ou Tronk Museum

The┬áClanwilliam museum is housed in the Old Gaol situated at the end of the Main Road. It’s open on weekdays from 8:00 till 12:30 and on Saturday’s from 9:00 till 12:00. The museum holds the history of this 7th eldest town in South Africa. With rooms dedicated to famous inhabitants of Clanwilliam, such as the early khoi and san but also poet, C. L. Leipoldt and famous comedian Tolla van der Merwe.

Contact us

www.clanwilliammuseum.webs.com
Contact: Ilse Lochner
Telephone: 027 482 1090
E-mail: strassberger@lando.co.za